Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheat Week #1

"Yep. Here we are."


Sometimes there's just not enough time in the cosmos. Responsibilities stack up, muses go on vacation, obligations... obligate.

And for those times, we have Cheat Week. These are the weeks in which, rather than spend my usual amount of time constructing brilliantly thought-out blog posts for you to read, I'll instead link to other sites where other people can do all my entertaining for me! Rest assured, barring freak accidents or natural catastrophes, Cheat Weeks will be few and far between. I guarantee you I'll be back next week with more of my own content.

Until then...

WEBCOMIC!!!

Written by one of my very favorite comic writers,
Warren Ellis, and drawn with awe-inspiring clarity and character by Paul Duffield, FREAKANGELS is an experimental webcomic published on the... web... for FREE. Every Friday. By Avatar Press. For free. On the web.

I could do a blurb, but they saved me the trouble...


It's awesome.


Since there's no direct link to the first installment, and its URL seems to be constantly changing, I'll link you to a
Google search for Freakangels Episode 0001. The very first item that comes up should bring you to the first page of the comic, whatever its current URL may be.

Due to the occasional violence and rare nudity, this comic is not always safe for work... well, unless nobody's looking over your shoulder.

Enjoy!

1 comment: